- To grow well or luxuriantly; thrive:
- To do or fare well; prosper:
- To be in a period of highest productivity, excellence, or influence:
- To make bold, sweeping movements:
Created in 2009, Flourish Ministries is a non-profit 501c3 organization created to serve individuals, couples, families and organizations to help them thrive! Through modeling, inspiring, Socratic education and traditional training, Flourish equips various segments of society to move towards a better life–towards the life they’ve always wanted to live!
Flourish exists to serve you.
- We equip parents to Flourish with their kids.
- We teach couples how to Flourish in their relationships.
- We partner with churches and non-profit organizations to help them Flourish in their sphere of influence through strategic planning and implementation.
In the powerful and moment, Charlie Brown uttered these words to his faithful pal, “Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don’t worry…I’m here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you.”
There are many times, in life when a listening ear, a caring heart, a great question, a wise word or a strong kick in the pants can move us toward the life that we’ve always wanted. Flourish Ministries can facilitate your steps in creating healthy life, family and community strategies!
We are here for you!