Movie Clip Discussion Groups:
Lead in homes, schools, groups and on retreats. These interactive discussion groups have proven to be a wonderful way of depersonalizing the learning process, making it fun, engaging, and easier to move towards health.
- Nemo – The fine art of friendship.
- Heffalump – Learning how to think critically.
- Treasure Island – Gaining Wisdom for a lifetime.
- Horton Hears a Who? – Living heroic lives in a kids world.
- The Gospel according to Pinocchio – Discovering the message of Jesus through the adventures of a wooden puppet.
- Fight Club… How can we resolve Conflict in a healthy way?
- Say Anything… How can we Communicate better?
- Runaway Bride… How can we Connect better? Keys to Connection.
- State of the Union… How your relationship really doing?
- Date Night…10 part series of the crucial elements of a health relationship.
- Raising Winners…How to help your child to be a winner.
- Everyone’s Hero…How to Help your Kids Live Like HERO’S.
- Modern Family… 4 week discussion group on the topic of loving and raising teenagers.
COACHING & COUNSELING:
For couples, parents and organization leaders.
- Marriage counseling. A couple meeting with a couple, helping them move towards health.
- Phone consultations.
- In home visits.
- Strategic analysis and behavioral implementation plan.
RETREATS & CONFERENCES
- Socrates & Starbucks – The art of relationships. The skill of asking great questions.
- Flourish@Marriage – Weekend marriage/couples conferences.
- Shame & Grace – Series designed to help people to win the battle against the shame monster.
- Flourish@raising kids
- Flourish@raising teenagers